Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommending Lee at LA Roofing

Lee responded to my message promptly, came out and gave an honest assessment of my roof problem, and the sorted it out without any drama. R…

Started by liz

4 Apr 17
Reply by chris

jet wash to borrow?

Hello, I'd really like to jet wash my very old patio and wondered if anyone would lend me one! I'm renting and don't have the funds to buy…

Started by Sophie

1 Apr 17
Reply by Laurence

7 Surprising Heallth Benefits of Singing

7 Surprising Benefits of Singing  1 Singing boosts memory and brain power 2 Singing increases stress-busting hormones 3 Regular singing ca…

Started by Viv Canal

1 Apr 17
Reply by Viv Canal

Cat and small animals sitter

Hello all:-). Paradise For Animals is a small company who offers pet sitting service North London and surrounding areas Our company was cr…

Started by Paradise for Animals

0 Apr 17

The ladder's favourite garagiste, Nick of G&N Garages, is leaving

Nick has sold his business, G & N Garages Ltd at 54-58 Wightman Road N4 1RU and is retiring today.  I just met the new owner and, in Ja…

Started by Dick Harris

8 Apr 16
Reply by Nicky

Railway Fields closed today (Monday 15th) due to high winds

Railway Fields is closed today to the public for safety reasons , due to predictions of winds gusting up to 45 mph

Started by Liz

0 Apr 15

Haringey Council abandons defective fire survey of residents in 42 blocks

Big victory for residents on fire safety Haringey Council is in the leading pack of housing providers in asking residents about adequate m…

Started by Paul Burnham

1 Apr 15
Reply by Alan Stanton

Child car seat for sale £10

This converts into a child booster seat.

Started by Leena Alex

0 Apr 14

Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

I know everyone has a bad day but this encounter with Neil Protheroe was so awful and upsetting I wanted others to be able to consider it w…

Started by Agatha

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Art Deco Walnut Dressing Table & Gentlemen's Wardrobe

1930's bedroom furniture £150 ono A good quality Art Deco  walnut wardrobe, with a hanging rail and to the right  shelves. With a well desi…

Started by Betty Brewster

0 Apr 14

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service