Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'heating engineer' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gas Safety Certified engineer required

I am looking for someone who can remove a gas fire surround and replace with a new one whilst keeping the gas element (if it meets the curr…

Started by Rebecca

3 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Samantha Osborne

looking for a local certified plumber to connect our free standing cooker

Any recommendations? Our usual plumber is unfortunately on holiday and we would really like to get the cooker connected asap... Thanks! A

Started by anton

8 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Eugene

Boiler service - any recommendations please?

We need to find someone to service our Vaillant gas boiler. Any recommendations, please? Yours hopefully...

Started by Emma

14 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Emma

Heating thermostat control (with recommendation)

I am having problems with my central heating thermostat. My boiler works fine and I have hot water. I just can't get the heating to switch…

Started by KP

8 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Hugh

Hive / Nest Heating Installation?

Hi, does anyone know someone who does these smart heating installations? Thanks!

Started by Vijay

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Gas safe heating engineer/plumber recommendation

This is an extremely overdue recommendation for Nadeem Ali, an excellent gas safe heating engineer/plumber. He has done a number of big and…

Started by Anna T

2 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Joanna Burke

Very knowledegable efficient Heating engineer.

Just to mention Neil Protheroe,recently had a Boiler problem with pressure on zero! Neil came round next day to ascertain what problem was(…

Started by Toni Ramon Gallo

0 Apr 1, 2017

heating engineer recommended

Forced to get new boiler and move it to another location requiring extra new gas pipes. Rob Murray 07803014181 excellent and worked really…

Started by gbee

0 Feb 15, 2017

Some idea of a cost to move radiators?

Can someone please point to me a right place to be able to find out and to compare price of moving 2 radiators onto different walls in 2 be…

Started by Anka

6 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Anka

Gas Fire servicing

My otherwise excellent coal effect gas fire cuts out after about 30 minutes. Googling it tells me I need a service and not to try and clean…

Started by Philip

1 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Steve

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service