Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE Set of 6 brand new glass tumblers

Matching set of 6 glass tumblers/drinking glasses in box with a spotted design - 2 each of white spots, grey spots and black spots (see pic…

Started by Emma

3 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Maggi

Bits and bobs going free!

Hi Everyone, I'm relocating to another country in the next couple of months so i've started packing and clearing out things I either no lon…

Started by R.E

13 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Sue Bowles

FREE: Offered: A brand new pair of crutches

I have a brand new (unpacked but never used) pair of adjustable height crutches if anyone wants them. Got them a couple of days ago but the…

Started by Vlatka

3 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Vlatka

Free child's bed and mattress - toddler / preschooler

Free white child's bed - suitable for toddler / preschooler. Perfect for 2-5 year olds. I think it's John Lewis originally, so pretty good…

Started by Sarah Chatwin

1 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Hugo

FREE wireless printer Epson SX425SW + cartridges

Hi, I have a printer I don't need anymore so I am happy to give it away. Fully working, it comes with 7 new compatible cartridges (3x black…

Started by Ors

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Ors

Free washing machine - for you/charity?

Zanussi ZWF14070W. Spin speed 1600rpm About 8 years old but full working order. I had hoped for it to be collected by a freecycle organisat…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 29, 2016

IKEA white shelves (Marginal) and draw dividers (Rationell).

Having a clear out. These are free to good home or small donation to charity if you can afford. 2 white ikea shelves with brackets, not us…

Started by Marie

5 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Catherine Smith

Free Tai Chi classes every Tuesday 2-3pm on Turnpike Lane

Learn Tai Chi and find a treasure for life FREE weekly Tai Chi sessions  from 2pm to 3pm @ Shine Enterprise Centre, 89-91 Turnpike Lane Arr…

Started by Liz

2 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by ALP

FREE Molton Brown hand wash and hand lotion

FREE Molton Brown hand wash and hand lotion White Mulberry An unwanted gift that Im too sad to throw away. I'm on Allison Road. Leyla

Started by Leyla

4 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Leyla

Free wardrobe and moving boxes

Hi all, Just moved to Fairfax Road. Have a lot of once used moving boxes, small and large, that are collapsed and ready for re-use. These c…

Started by mflat

7 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by mflat

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service