Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free - flatpacked L-shaped shelf

Hi, I have an L-shaped shelf in matt white free to anyone who can collect it. It is boxed and unopened. It would need two people to collect…

Started by JennyP

1 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Sarah Reeve

Full length mirror offered for free

HI, We are getting rid of a full length mirror. Before we take it to the charity shop, just wondering if anyone wants it. Originally from D…

Started by Ed Whitehead

6 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Larz-anna

Wooden toddler bed for giveaway

Hello, we have a toddler bed to give away. It's in golden-coloured wood, and comes with a mattress which you're welcome to take as well. C…

Started by Tullie

1 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Tullie

Red foldable bike

Needs some love and care but was working fine when last used. Pickup in N15 St Ann's.

Started by BlaiseGV

5 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by lcoop

free - hardwood door wit 3x5 glass panes all intact and internal all wood door

70cm x 192cm door - maybe for internal door for porch entrance ? Can't remember why or when I got it but need to declutter so put it outsid…

Started by h4k

1 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Becky Barber

Free: Chicco buggy and Mamas and Papas cot

Free on a first come, first served... Chicco London buggy, good condition. Am giving away as I've got another buggy. Like the one in this…

Started by Harringay 4eva

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Madeleine North

FREE curtain rail and fittings, 230cm long

Can anyone use a curtain rail, 230cm long, with eight fittings all with screws? It was on the small back bay window of a house on the ladde…

Started by Leyla

0 Jun 12, 2016

Free - bookcase with bureau

Hello. I have a shelving unit with removable bureau to give away to anyone who can collect. Originally from the futon company, it's had a…

Started by Jacq

11 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Jacq

Free Karndean flooring

Hello there In the on-going clear out, we have 1.5 boxes of unused Karndean flooring. It's the Van Gogh flooring in white washed oak, see p…

Started by Mrs Birch

6 May 25, 2016
Reply by Madeleine North

Free vintage wardrobe and sofa

Wooden wardrobe with wood veneer, to give away. Separated inside into hanging space and shelves. It is 164cm high, 80 cm wide and 47 cm dee…

Started by Sheila Fletcher

9 May 16, 2016
Reply by Sheila Fletcher

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service