Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'ward's corner' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update on Wards Corner

[Partly in answer to questions on this and this posts last week.] Dear Friends Last week the fight to save Wards Corner moved one step clo…

Started by pamish

2 May 29, 2014
Reply by Robert Pike

SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

If this Planning Decision letter i just received is not a figment of my imagination, looks like our beloved Wards Corner Market building…

Started by byl999

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Let's hear it for Local Distinctiveness in Seven Sisters

I'm big on local distinctiveness, me. I'm big on it for Harringay and I'm big on it for any neighbourhood that takes the trouble to get its…

Started by Hugh

9 May 1, 2014
Reply by Hugh

WCC is granted permission for a community-led plan to restore Seven Sisters Market

We are pleased to announce that Haringey Council has given planning permission for the Community Plan for the restoration of the Wards Corn…

Started by pamish

5 Apr 26, 2014

At last, the Community Plan for Wards Corner

The Wards Corner Community Coalition's plan for Wards Corner is now published on the LBH planning portal, ref HGY/2014/0575:  "231-243 High…

Started by pamish

14 Apr 24, 2014

WCCC event counting down for tonight

Counting down now to the launch event for the Community Plan for Wards Corner . Mostly it's a chance for us to thank our supporters, and to…

Started by pamish

1 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by pamish

Planning portal back online

I don't know if it was us that crashed it, but the Planning portal for Haringey is now working again, after some 24 hours down.  So you can…

Started by pamish

4 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

The place to be tonight.

Make sure you get a good lunch in today. You're going to need all the energy you can get for dancing at the Winter Warmer tonight. Check…

Started by pamish

0 Dec 13, 2013

Another Wards' Jumble Sale

This Sunday, 11 to 4 , at the market by Seven Sisters Station We're still paying for the legal costs of our ongoing figh…

Started by pamish

0 Nov 3, 2013

WCC Denied Permission for Judicial Review

Yesterday the long fight to save Wards Corner suffered a setback. The WCC’s application for a Judicial Review of Grainger’s latest plan w…

Started by pamish

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service