Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hardcore on offer

Hello If anyone has building projects on the go and needs hardcore for the base, we have umpteen bags of suitable rubble all neatly packed…

Started by Pat T

0 May 25, 2020

Three bed house to rent near Wood Green Tube station. £1,900pm

The house is available from the 1st of  September. It is in good condition and offers a large conservatory at the back and a large shed in…

Started by Neil

0 Aug 14, 2019

Two bedroom flat available now in N10

Bright and welcoming two bedroom flat available now in N10, Hampden Road. Newly refurbished. Spacious, split level over two floors, first a…

Started by Helen Myers

0 May 10, 2019

Wanted to borrow basic 1/4" reel to reel player deck to check what's on my old tapes

Hi I want to check what's on some old reels..does anyone have a 1'4" reel to reel deck I could borrow one weekend or weekday? Willing to pa…

Started by Barbara

0 Apr 13, 2019

One bed flat to rent near Wood Green Tube. £1,100 pm.

I have this flat to rent in Lordship Lane near the Tube from the 6th of April.  It is in a purpose built block of flats with a private car…

Started by Neil

0 Mar 21, 2019

IKEA Bjursta dining table £50.00 ono

Started by Gillian Hughes

2 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Geraldine B

Room needed for 3ish weeks (professional person)

Hello, A friend is looking for a short let room to start asap whilst work is done on her home. Please give her a call if you have / know o…

Started by Tara Curtis

2 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Tara Curtis

Large double room to rent from 4 August in modern Victorian house share (£600 per month- bills included)

I have a large double room available for rent from the 5th August (can negotiate earlier move in)BILLS included (council, water, Sky, WI-F…

Started by Shaheeda

0 Jul 20, 2018

Lovely single room in stylish Edwardian house with beautiful garden to let.

I have a newly decorated and sunny single room with wooden floors and Victorian fireplace to let in my large Edwardian house which is styli…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Jul 18, 2018

One bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park

I have a split level bright and well decorated one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park, a short walk from Bowes Park and Bounds Green Stat…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Apr 7, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service