Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fun' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to live better, and feel better?

Free fitness sessions everyweek in the park Opened and endorsed by David Lammy a few weeks back It's free everyweek and is aimed at promot…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

0 Jun 28, 2011

Sunday Pie Making Club in Muswell Hill London

Hi I run the Sunday Pie making club, in a Bakery in Muswell Hill. MONTHLY. The next one is SUNDAY 1st AUGUST. Max 16 people! Pie making fr…

Started by Marika

2 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Marika

Back to the future

Remember when the graphics in arcade games were funny little marks on a black screen? You do? You might like these then You don't? Then…

Started by Liz

2 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Liz

All you ever need from a tube map

Well done to the Londonist for making the tube map even easier for London visitors.

Started by Liz

2 Nov 27, 2009

For anyone struggling to get going today...

via Tessy Britton on Twitter

Started by Liz

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Liz

A Harringay Christmas Letter to Santa

Having just finished helping the kids to write their letters to the Man in Red, I thought I might knock one up for myself. I 'm sure he's a…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Open Mic Night at the Salisbury - Musicians wanted! (Folk, Bluegrass, Country, Acoustic, Singer-songwriter type stuff..)

Hi We're launching an Open Mic Night at the Salisbury and need/want local musicians and misic lovers to come along. Music will be folk, (…

Started by Nora Mulready

5 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Nora Mulready

Ring any bells re Haringey Council?

I came across this whilst looking for something else for work. It struck a chord and I couldn't resist paying the few quid to licence its u…

Started by Hugh

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service