Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'fair' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas Fair at Chestnuts Primary School this Saturday

Chestnuts Primary School, Black Boy Lane, N15 3BB Come along to our wonderfully festive fair on Saturday, doors open at 2pm and close at 5p…

Started by JulieB

0 Dec 14, 2012

St Paul's Harringay Christmas Bazaar - This Saturday, 12-4pm

Hello everyone, just wanted to draw your attention to this, the St. Paul's Church, Harringay Christmas Bazaar, which is on Saturday, 1 Dece…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

SAVE THE DATE! - ANGEL CHRISTMAS FAIR FROM 8TH-9TH DECEMBER

Hi there fellow HOLERS, Please save the above weekend to come and visit the Angel Christmas Fair I am organising in the lead up to Christma…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Nov 5, 2012

Former Haringey Resident to exhibit at art fair in Angel gets some coverage in the Haringey Independent

Josette Carroll, a former Haringey resident will be showcasing her sculptures at the Islington Contemporary Art and Design Fair at the Cand…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Sep 30, 2012

October Art Fair in Angel 2012 (now in its 9th year!)

06-28 October 2012 www.candidarts.com Hi there, I am helping organise the Islington Contemporary Art & Design Fair for Candid Arts Tru…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 3, 2012

Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle 2012

Here are just a handful of photos I took of my stand at the Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle. It was a very enjoyable day with the weat…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 8, 2012

I am taking part at the Diamond Vintage Fair at Bruce Castle. Come and say hi.

As a local resident near the Bruce Castle Museum, I jumped at the chance of getting a stall to take part at the upcoming Vintage Fair to ce…

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 18, 2012

British Election Results under the fairer NZ electoral system (MMP)

THE BBC has published an article Lessons from New Zealand in art of coalition building. The UK election has been followed with much interes…

Started by Clive Carter

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by matt

Fair Trade Talks and Discussion: a write up on the Fair Deal blog.

Hi All,Just to let you know I've written up a little ditty on what was discussed at the talk last Wednesday 3rd March at the Fair Deal Supe…

Started by Jeremy Cassidy

0 Mar 11, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service