Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CALL FOR ARTISTS- Views of N22 Art Exhibition (deadline 25 Oct)

CALL FOR ARTISTS - 'Views of N22'   Art Exhibition 9th Nov – 9th Jan 2019 The Goodness Brew Co rd, Wood Green   How do you see Wood Gre…

Started by Emily Wood

0 Oct 9, 2019

FREE Art Workshop for 11-16 yrs: The Journey Back to My Home Town with local artist Tania Pascoal

Are you aged 11 - 16 years old?  Want to learn more and be inspired by art? Learn new watercolour and sketching techniques from local artis…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 3, 2019

Exhibition this evening

Hi All, Its the opening of my show at Jam in a Jar this evening from 6pm. RAKA, an upbeat Balkan folk band will be playing and there will b…

Started by Andrew Palmer

0 Jan 12, 2018

Tickets for interactive dance performance at the Round House

I have three extra tickets for +/- Human Live Friday 11th Aug (tomorrow) Happy to sell for £10 each ( face value £ 15)  Let me know if your…

Started by Beatrice Heslop

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by V&M

Free nature walks and activities at Railway Fields this Saturday

Railway Fields will be open this Saturday afternoon (29 July), 2-5pm, for Nature Discovery Day, with free nature walks and activities. The…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jul 26, 2017

New exhibition '1200 MOMENTS' by Photo Macuacua

Exhibition runs daily 22 - 27th June 2017. 10-5pm daily exc Monday 11-5pm. Macuacua was born in Mozambique. His artistic career began at Ma…

Started by PLY GALLERY

0 Jun 23, 2017

IMPREINT - Egocentric

Images from the last event at the Impreint Space. 'Egocentric' is a series of artwork by the artist IMPREINT, made up of circle exploration…

Started by Diana Adamson

0 Jun 1, 2017

Wanted: Picture Frames for Autism Exhibition

Hello there. I'm a resident with Autism doing daily art therapy to help manage my condition and reduce the need for medication. I have been…

Started by Patrick Samuel

4 May 21, 2017
Reply by Aeryn P

'MOMENTS' Art Exhibition by Tottenham Art Classes - 1st-30th April

'MOMENTS'A collection of life drawings, watercolours and prints organised by Tottenham Art Classes.Opening night at Tottenham Social, Cravi…

Started by Tottenham Art Classes

0 Mar 31, 2017

Last chance - Mosaic Art Class with designer of 'St James Square' Sign

Upcoming Class Make a Mosaic ArtworkSaturday 4th March 2017Methodist Church, 28 Pages Lane, N10 1PP2pm to 6pm Early Bird offer £49 per pers…

Started by Leona Matuszak

0 Feb 28, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service