Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8 'Gu' ramikins looking to be re-used, 5 jars and a packet of candles need a home

I hate to throw away these Gu ramikins- they are good for other purposes! 5 jars, various, and a packet of taper candles, all need to find…

Started by Ruth

2 Sep 3, 2018
Reply by Ruth

Free: vintage traditional-style wicker pet carrier

Well-used, the wicker casing is in good condition but the plastic coating on the door is chipped and cracked in places as can be seen from…

Started by andy thomas

3 Sep 1, 2018
Reply by andy thomas

FREE - Sensationail nail colours x 10

I have 10 barely used Sensationail colours to give away.  Colours included are:  Blue Yonder Cool Breeze Ride the Wave Bombshell Beauty Be…

Started by Robyn

4 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Robyn

FREE - Motorcycle/scooter kit - cleaning, battery charger, armour

Scooter/motorcycle kit - free to a good home. Following included: Vulcanet washing wipes (keep bike looking good in between washes without…

Started by Robyn

0 Aug 26, 2018

Metal brazier with lid to give away

Anyone need a brazier? It could also be used as a planter...? To be collected from N13.

Started by Kari Koonin

2 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Kari Koonin

Printer available for free to collect

We are giving away a HP laser Jet 4L printer (black and white). Not the newest of models but fully functioning.   If interested PM me by th…

Started by Newyork

1 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Nicola Shilcock

FREE Futon and cover - IKEA Beddinge sofabed

We are moving soon and not taking any furniture with us. We are giving away our Beddinge Sofa Bed. We are including the mauve sofa cover th…

Started by MTG

1 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by MTG

Offered for Free - 2 x internal Victorian doors

Offered for free for collection ASAP from Vale Road, 2 x Victorian internal wooden doors. 1924mm high / 705mm wide / 25mm depth Telephone A…

Started by A C Stone

2 Jul 26, 2018
Reply by A C Stone

FREE: bundle of grey school trousers boys aged 8-10yrs

Hi - I have a bundle of trousers and shorts for a boy aged 8-10 yrs to give away - includes several pairs of dark grey school shorts and tr…

Started by Emma

1 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by Nick

An evening of free entertainment from the New Tottenham Singers

Come and be entertained by the New Tottenham Singers on Saturday 30th June. We’re singing for free in The Beehive from 7.30pm. Come along a…

Started by Emma

0 Jun 29, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service