Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'plumber' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent Help Needed! Neighbour has blocked loo

Does anyone know a plumber who will come out asap to help my neighbour? Her toilet is very blocked and overflowing.... my usual plumber is…

Started by Ruth

4 Feb 26, 2013

Looking for a registered gas safety engineer to replace one radiator. Any recommendations?

Hi there, Having called some of the recommended plumbers/engineers on previous threads, I am looking for any other recommendations for a pe…

Started by Taz Gray

10 Feb 26, 2013

Need a plumber for a burst pipe asap... Langham Road.

Anyone know of a reliable plumber to replace a connector pipe upstairs. Put a nail through and its leaking slowly.  Have turned of the heat…

Started by Dee

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Shaun walsh

Can Anyone Recommend a Reliable, Cheap, CORGI Registered Plumber.

hello. I am a boiler. I can heat a house, but I refuse to produce hot water, despite being hit, pleaded with, twiddled, and researched. I a…

Started by Simon Key

9 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Iona

Plumber needed

Hi can anyone recommend a plumber? we have a blocked lav unfortunately and don't want to spend a fortune to the dyno rod gang from the Yell…

Started by G C

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Neil

Plumber needed - toilet leaks when flushed

Any recommendations for good reasonably priced plumber likely to be able to sort problems with loo. Leaks when flushed - need to get someon…

Started by Jenny W

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Jenny W

Best plumber i have ever come across!!!

Hi all, BEN -07825512375 I have been meaning to do this for a while as I was in a right pickle with Thames water a couple of months ago w…

Started by Holli Harkishin

0 Jun 22, 2012

agggh nesting plumber needed

hello started to rip off wallpaper and tiles, got in a couple of quotes need a shower fitted, sink moved along the wall and radiater taken…

Started by aj england

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by aj england

A little shout out for HOL and tradesman I found here

We recently moved into the borough and had one of those moving experiences where everything broke or needed quite significant work doing to…

Started by Helene Moran

1 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Seeking... A plumber who has experience fitting toilets and can cope with iron pipes

If anyone has good experience with a plumber who has a track record of replacing toilets, isn't fazed by 50s plumbing, and isn't booked up…

Started by Zoe Healey

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Zoe Healey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service