Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'downhills park' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love Parks Week: Free activities in Downhills Park

To celebrate Love Parks Week, there are activities on Tues, Thursday and Friday afternoons at the Cafe in the park (by the tennis courts) o…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 27, 2015

Downhills delight

It being Summer, it's my pleasure to wander down to my favourite park in Haringey, Downhills Park, most days to take small ones to tennis e…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

Downhills Park Tennis - Easter camp programme

Running during the first week of Easter at Downhill’s Park!  You can book your child’s place at reception at White Hart Lane or Tottenham G…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 24, 2015

Connect with your cash or draw inspiration at #CafeConnect at Downhills Park

This week's message from Angela This coming Tuesday we have  "DRAWING INSPIRATION FROM OUR PICTURESQUE PARK" A bit of a re-run of the Speci…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 30, 2014

Sharing Memories of Downhills Park at #CafeConnect

Last Tuesday, despite the pouring rain, Cafe Connect in the Downhills Park Cafe managed a full house for a session on sharing memories and…

Started by Liz

7 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Richard Woods

Downhills Park Tennis Club

The past two weeks have been pretty blissful stretched out on the grass in Downhills Park, topping up the tan, sipping the excellent coffee…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 22, 2013

New Downhills Park Playground.

This morning my 21 month old toddler and I excitedly prepared for our first trip to the new and improved Downhills park playground. We hav…

Started by Suzanne Charlton

13 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Downhills Park to get new cafe

The TJ reports today that Downhills Park is to get a new cafe. I'm a fan of this little park and its neighbour Lordship Rec. Nice to see th…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 11, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service