Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'bedroom' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One bedroom flat in Wood Green to rent

One bedroom flat on 2nd floor of Victorian conversion is available from early February. 5 minutes' walk from Wood Green Station. Bright and…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Dec 26, 2018

One bedroom flat in N11 in purpose built block

Lovely bright, modern and warm flat on 1st floor of purpose built block in Friern Barnet. Completely refurbished 2 years ago and still pri…

Started by Helen Myers

2 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Helen Myers

One bedroom flat in N11 in purpose built block

Lovely bright, modern and warm flat on 1st floor of purpose built block in Friern Barnet. Completely refurbished 2 years ago and still pri…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Nov 16, 2018

For Sale 2x Quilda Vintage Bedside Tables from La Redoute

£80 for the pair Bought about a year and a half ago from La Redoute. We are selling these lovely little tables as we have moved house and n…

Started by Jess

5 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Jess

One Bedroom flat in Bowes Park To Rent with Garden

Good sized ground floor one bedroom flat with own private garden in Victorian conversion available from October 1st in Bowes Park. Separate…

Started by Helen Myers

1 Sep 23, 2018
Reply by Smithoix

One bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park

I have a split level bright and well decorated one bedroom flat to rent in Bowes Park, a short walk from Bowes Park and Bounds Green Stat…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Apr 7, 2018

Double room to let in 4 bedroom house N17

Hi all I'm letting a double room in a house in Downhills Park area. This is the link to the advert on SpareRoom. Would like to let it to so…

Started by Pat Devereaux

0 Mar 15, 2018

beautiful 3 bedroom flat with a garden for sale

Hello, I am selling my beautiful 3 bedroom flat with a garden. Modern fittings, kitchen/diner/living room, three bedrooms. Kitchen and one…

Started by Mami Ikeda

3 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Mami Ikeda

Chest of drawers for sale

White painted wooden chest of drawers for sale at £20.  Dimensions: 76cm (W) x 43cm (D) x 90cm (H).  Some wear and tear as you can see from…

Started by Jo

0 Jan 11, 2018

One bedroom flat to rent in Wood Green

Spacious, bright, quiet one double bedroom flat to rent on 2nd floor of Victorian conversion. 5 minutes' walk to Wood Green tube. Kitchen/d…

Started by Helen Myers

0 Dec 14, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service