Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hardcore on offer

Hello If anyone has building projects on the go and needs hardcore for the base, we have umpteen bags of suitable rubble all neatly packed…

Started by Pat T

0 May 25, 2020

Free gravel

Hi We have a tonne bag of gravel that we have cleared from back garden. May need a wash, mixed in with a bit of garden debris. Get in touch…

Started by Laura Mitchell

10 May 16, 2020
Reply by Elizabeth

Free Wardrobe

Wooden wardrobe painted pale blue in good but used condition.  It was for my young daughter so I added a middle shelf and relocated the rai…

Started by Leanne

0 Apr 13, 2020

Free Ikea desk with cupboards and drawer for collection

We're upgrading our home office and have an old Ikea desk we no longer need. The top is a little damaged and would benefit from some TLC, b…

Started by Tom C

1 Apr 2, 2020
Reply by Leanne

FREE Ikea slakt single bed with pull out trundle, drawers

Going free - a white ikea slakt bed, with pull out trundle and drawers. Excellent condition - just a couple of scuffs. Great bed, just upgr…

Started by Anastasia Harrison

3 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by AxP

Free garden soil...or suggestions of how to get rid of it?!

Hi HoLers, I'm giving my garden an overhaul and this means a little bit of landscaping. I have too much soil so looking to give it to a new…

Started by R.E

11 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Marthe Greg

Baby cot to give away

Hi there, I have a free cot to give away. Please let me know if interested. Photos included. Thx

Started by Mick L M

0 Mar 11, 2020

Free handmade wooden planters + soil

Anyone interested in getting 3 large handmade wooden planters (with soil) FOR FREE? Now sadly I am giving them away due to imminent move. D…

Started by Michela

4 Feb 22, 2020
Reply by Michela

FREE - Wardrobe

Hi We have a wardrobe - perfect condition and would fit comfortably in a small bedroom - picture attached.  It is surplus to requirements…

Started by Yousef Hatem

3 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by Yousef Hatem

FREE Maclaren baby stroller with rain cover

We are giving away this Maclaren baby stroller to a good home. It has served us very well and has been an excellent stroller. The breaks no…

Started by Jenevieve

1 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by Maria Jose Corchero Castillo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service