Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park' (253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friends of Finsbury Park AGM - 7pm, Thu 4th Dec

The Friends of Finsbury Park group is having its AGM at 7pm on Thursday the 4th of December. Would be good to get more Harringay people act…

Started by ant

1 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group

Following recent discussions on HoL, the Finsbury Park Stakeholder Group minutes have now been published on the Council website - www.harin

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 11, 2014

The state of Finsbury Park

Who in the council should I contact about the state that parts of the park were left in after the Wireless festival?  I really think there…

Started by Maddy

16 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by tigha

What Makes a Neighbourhood a Friendly Place to Live?

Last week saw the publication of a paper which presented an aspirational vision of London "Where neighbourhoods thrive and everybody matter…

Started by Hugh

73 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Wireless Festival - information on soundcheck and expected crowds for the 3-6 July

Being one of the numerous folk who complained about noise levels at the Arctic Monkeys concert, I have received a helpful letter from the c…

Started by Liz

11 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by HBXL

Wireless Festival

Living as I do just adjacent to the festival site, although I can't see (for the trees) what is going on over there, I can certainly hear i…

Started by Madeline

46 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Madeline

Wireless Festival Parking Restrictions Eased

The following from Haringey Council: The temporary additional parking restrictions for the Wireless Festival will be limited to Friday and…

Started by Hugh

5 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Wireless Festival at FP announce musicians for July 4-6th

First acts announced for Wireless 2014 Kanye West, Drake and Bruno Mars have been confirmed to headline Wireless Festival 2014.  The tenth…

Started by matt

11 Jul 5, 2014

Hark!...

It's time to open your doors, grab a beer and enjoy the free music again, Holers ;-)

Started by Sharon

11 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Housing Project of the Year" for Finsbury Park, snork.

Finsbury Park £220million development ‘cornerstone’ of area’s regeneration City North, the largest development in Islington since the build…

Started by pamish

1 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service