Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'furniture' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ikea Ektorp pink armchair for sale

Originally bought for £300 four years ago, armchair is in great condition but covers need a wash. Comes from cat household. All reasonable…

Started by Hannah

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Old garden furniture/plastic chairs wanted

I am looking for some plastic chairs.  They don't have to be pretty, just pretty stable. If you want to get rid of something like that, wou…

Started by Lydia R

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

Table/desk for Sale

Hi, We have a table/ desk we would like to sell if anyone is interested. It's a really nice table we bought at one of those trendy shops i…

Started by Kinger

6 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Kerri brackish Fischer

free cabinet thingy

This charming wooden cabinet thingy (rubbish picture sorry) is nice and solid with a cupboard and two shelves below. Its quite bulky and he…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

2 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

FOR SALE: Large Victorian Mahogany Dining Table

Lovely Victorian dining table on castors with removable middle panel basically goes from 6/8 seater to 4.  Width is 105cm, length 123cm/ 1…

Started by Joanna

0 May 12, 2014

FOR SALE: Solid Oak Chest of Drawers (£30)

We are selling our 5-drawer solid oak chest of drawers It's approximately: 100cm wide x 105 cm high x 50 cm deep. We've had it for many…

Started by Stuart

6 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Leslie

Two-seater sofa and chair for sale **MUST SELL BY 2 APRIL**

We are selling a two-seater sofa and chair - see the image attached. In good condition and very comfortable, durable and would look great i…

Started by Gina C

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Laura Hall

Free furniture

Hello HOL-lers, and a happy new year to you all. I have four large pieces of furniture to give away, all with a dark brown walnut veneer f…

Started by Tullie

6 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Offered: two bedside cabinets and a chest of drawers.

Beech effect mdf construction with brushed steel knobs. Two, three-drawer bedside cabinets: 70cm high x 44 cm wide x 47 cm deep. Five-drawe…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

9 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Bethany

All for £80 - Beech Veneer Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers & Bedside Table For sale

Hello, I'm selling the following wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table. Beech veneer. In good condition. Has only been used on occas…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Nov 4, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service