Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'handyman' (227)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handyman/roofer needed

Hello Due to the bad weather we have had a couple of roof tiles that have been dislodged. Would anyone know a handyman/roofer who can help…

Started by mrpye

2 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by AlexConx

Looking for a Handyman/woman for picture hanging

Hi,  We're looking for a handyman/woman to hang some pictures and coat hooks up. Any recommendations would be great  Many thanks Arielle 

Started by Arielle Garton

4 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Rick Camilo

Handyman to clean gutter?

Hi HOL, We believe we have a flooding gutter on our third floor roof. I'm after any suggestions of a handyman who would be able to access t…

Started by Laura

2 Dec 2, 2016

local handyman for tiny jobs

HI i'm looking for a local handyman who can repair an inner door frame ( door got opened with out pushing the handle downand split the fram…

Started by Jacqui O'Beirne

4 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Jacqui O'Beirne

Anyone know of a Handyman/person that is actually free to do stuff?

Hi All, does anyone have a number to a handy person that is currently available to do some work in the next couple of weeks? Tried a few nu…

Started by Emma

8 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Emma

handyperson/ builder for small jobs in N17?

Hi. I'm looking for someone to come and quote for a bit of wall damage from an upstairs leak and a few other things we need doing round th…

Started by Leah

3 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Emma

carpenter/handy person to fit front door and skirting?

can anyone recommend someone local who can fit (and supply) a fire door front door and some skirting board? thanks.

Started by Jacq

4 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Jacq

Need ladder for cat to get outside. Recommendation for Handyman/Carpenter

I've posted this already in the trade section but I thought I'd post it here as some pet lovers may be able to recommend someone to help us…

Started by Lucy Fielding

4 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Lucy Fielding

Handyman needed

Hi. I'm looking for a handyman to cement over a small hole beside an outside drain. Also needed to rehang a wardrobe door & fill a few…

Started by Trish

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Holly Willis

Local person needed to fit Roman blinds

Hi, I live in Wood Green and I'm looking for someone to put up some Roman blinds in my flat. The job will involve removing existing blinds…

Started by Natasha G

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Natasha G

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service