Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'community' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BEAT THE WINTER BLUES @theHub

The start of our monthly therapy and fitness sessions. All welcome, advance booking required for some activities.

Started by Women's Association Lordship Rec

2 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Women's Association Lordship Rec

Capital Clean-up grants and free clean-up kits available for 2015

EXCITING NEWS: Applications are now open for Capital Clean-up grants and free clean-up kits for 2015: Capital Clean-up LINK Grants of £500-…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

1 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Sarah - CleanupUK

Sainsbury supermarket to open at Wards Corner, will this affect the demolition applciation

I have read in the local newspaper that a new Sainsbury supermarket is to open on the Wards Corner site in West Green Road, N15. Personally…

Started by clyde

31 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by pamish

Our Tottenham Conference on Saturday

http://ourtottenham.org.uk/conferences/conference-11th-october-2014/ Check the web link to register and for the agenda.  Moving Forward Tog…

Started by pamish

0 Oct 10, 2014

BRUCE GROVE Voluntary Street Clean October 2014

I posted a while ago asking if anyone would be interested in joining me in creating a volunteer group to clean the streets round Bruce Grov…

Started by Rmacleansmith

0 Oct 1, 2014

LORDSHIP FEST 20th SEPT 12-6pm

Music from around the world performed by local musicians, some traditional, some modern, a dog show put on by Battersea Dogs home and Wood…

Started by Lordship Hub Coop

0 Sep 13, 2014

Petition for Weekly Rubbish Collection

Hello All, I recently moved to Bruce Grove and have noticed that rubbish only gets collected once a fortnight. This doesn't happen in most…

Started by Rmacleansmith

5 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

Future of Tottenham Theatre

See our first production of Tull at Bernie Grant Arts Centre on 18th July.  Join in a discussion on future of Tottenham Theatre - tottenham…

Started by Lynda J

3 Jul 11, 2014

TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

All of us that little bit too far away from Harringay's lovely market will be delighted to hear Seven Sisters now has it's own fresh produc…

Started by byl999

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

SWITCH ON TO SAVING MONEY ON YOUR BILLS!

Try to save money on your gas and electricity bills with the Haringey Big Community Switch! Register your interest at www.haringey4020.org.…

Started by Living Under One Sun

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Kamila

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service