Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Anna Abela's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Hugh,  I didn't coordinate this letter so cannot take any credit. No need to conv…"

Anna Abela replied Sep 23 to Local MPs write to Mayor of London on Green Lanes pollution

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Dan,  I am happy to share my personal account - not necessarily to dispute your a…"

Anna Abela replied Sep 21 to We assume the prosecutions are on their way then Haringey Council? Restaurant air pollution

7 Sep 23
Reply by Clive Carter

Admin for testing

"Hi Rob,  Thanks for raising these questions.  I can answer one of them, as I was ask…"

Anna Abela replied Jul 15 to Big new TfL Substation to be built on Green Lanes - but community voice silenced

95 on Thursday
Reply by Clive Carter

Admin for testing

"Hi Hugh, I appreciate I’m now a Harringay has-been, but I thought I’d chime in as I…"

Anna Abela replied Jul 13 to Big new TfL Substation to be built on Green Lanes - but community voice silenced

95 on Thursday
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi D Smith,  I agree that a network of segregated cycle lanes across Haringey canno…"

Anna Abela replied Apr 28 to Our track record in Harringay

59 Sep 17
Reply by Eric Easter

"Hi Anita,  The Haringey Walking and Cycling Action Plan is a 10-year plan - running…"

Anna Abela replied Mar 25 to Haringey Green Party Manifesto 2026

14 Mar 26
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Also one more addendum on this, having now read Rae's thoughtful post more carefully…"

Anna Abela replied Mar 24 to Worse than traffic: How neighbouring councils are fixing grill smoke (and we aren't)

22 Mar 27
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Also: for context, the email above summarises an hour-long meeting that went into qu…"

Anna Abela replied Mar 22 to Worse than traffic: How neighbouring councils are fixing grill smoke (and we aren't)

22 Mar 27
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Dear residents, In recent months, we have been contacted by a number of Harringay wa…"

Anna Abela replied Mar 22 to Worse than traffic: How neighbouring councils are fixing grill smoke (and we aren't)

22 Mar 27
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Dear residents, In recent months, we have been contacted by a number of Harringay wa…"

Anna Abela replied Mar 22 to I've had a burning throat and sore eyes - what about you? harringaypollution@gmail.com

2 Mar 22
Reply by Anna Abela

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service