Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Concetta, HMSC's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry to hear that, Hugh! I'll pass that on to my colleagues so they can raise i…"

Concetta, HMSC replied Aug 1, 2022 to Please help Haringey Migrant Support Centre

2 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Concetta, HMSC

"Hello, it's roughly 40sq ft. I did get a quote from Safestore, and it included that…"

Concetta, HMSC replied Dec 7, 2021 to Can you offer storage space to a client at Haringey Migrant Support Centre?

13 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Maddy

"Thanks very much to all HOL members who have donated. We will make sure this money g…"

Concetta, HMSC replied Dec 7, 2021 to Can you offer storage space to a client at Haringey Migrant Support Centre?

13 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Maddy

"Thanks. That's very kind of you."

Concetta, HMSC replied Dec 1, 2021 to Can you offer storage space to a client at Haringey Migrant Support Centre?

13 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Maddy

"We would be extremely grateful for any support from HOL members. Our website is here…"

Concetta, HMSC replied Dec 1, 2021 to Can you offer storage space to a client at Haringey Migrant Support Centre?

13 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Maddy

"Great question! I've collected about half a dozen quotes and it ranges from about £9…"

13 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Maddy

"We have indeed. Unfortunately, they don't have the space. Thanks, though!"

13 Dec 7, 2021
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service