Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

RD's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Very glad to hear the fruit and veg fridges are temporary. I needed some coriander t…"

RD replied Sep 13 to New-look Sainsbury's: not actually an improvement?

37 Sep 16
Reply by KP

"Thanks for replying! It doesn't look like it was genuine. Did you find anyone else?"

RD replied Sep 10 to New fence – recommendation for Gareth

18 Sep 10
Reply by RD

"Did anyone get Gareth's details in the end? We're looking for someone to carry out s…"

RD replied Sep 9 to New fence – recommendation for Gareth

18 Sep 10
Reply by RD

"I guess it depends on whether they'll be happy to pay the higher price. Presuming th…"

RD replied Jul 26 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

239 on Tuesday
Reply by Hugh

"The rise in cost to residents is massively unfair, but I can also see the benefit of…"

RD replied Jul 26 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

239 on Tuesday
Reply by Hugh

"Hi there, apologies for not seeing this and replying sooner! I've accepted your conn…"

RD replied Jun 11 to Tutor for KS3 support in maths and science

10 Jun 11
Reply by EllenH

"Hi Ellen, so sorry for being slack in replying! I've accepted your connection reques…"

RD replied Jun 11 to Tutor for KS3 support in maths and science

10 Jun 11
Reply by EllenH

"Just texted!"

RD replied May 5 to FREE children's bike

9 May 5
Reply by RD

"Not sure why you're not seeing emails I've sent, but if you send me message another…"

RD replied May 5 to FREE children's bike

9 May 5
Reply by RD

"We're on the Ladder side and it is lovely, but the LTN on the Gardens is a massive b…"

RD replied May 5 to Ladder or Gardens

18 May 17
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service