Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Mary Hogan's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more. We've been to them all so far and it is a really fab night. P…"

Mary Hogan replied Jun 4, 2011 to Cakewalk Revival at Ally Pally

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

"LOL"

Mary Hogan replied Jun 4, 2011 to Proud to present the latest in a Haringey line of luxury toilet block redevelopments

4 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"So what if he's about. Pity he can't sing. A good poet though."

Mary Hogan replied Jun 4, 2011 to Dylan hanging out in Crouch End Restaurants

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by tigha

"Thanks very much for flagging this up, I had no idea it was happening. Sound very me…"

Mary Hogan replied Jun 4, 2011 to Stoke Newington Literary Festival

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

"Ah, local knowledge Hugh. To get back to the hot cross buns, Yes, I've had two today…"

Mary Hogan replied Apr 22, 2011 to Dunn's come out top in The Independent's national hot cross bun taste test

9 May 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"I wasn't one of the ones who went round Gina but well done - great use of site for r…"

Mary Hogan replied Apr 2, 2011 to Furniture being thrown out from Oakdale Arms after closure

3 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by maggie

"Hi Hugh Thanks for posting this. Though RSPB can't conclusively give evidence of cau…"

Mary Hogan replied Apr 2, 2011 to Sparrow birdsong continues to decline in Haringey

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Mary Hogan

"Hi Faye It was a lovely event, well planned, with the nature trail a very good idea.…"

Mary Hogan replied Apr 1, 2011 to What did you think of last Saturdays Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch?

8 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

"Sounds good & we could include trees. Nature will decide what's up 26th I guess…"

Mary Hogan replied Feb 28, 2011 to Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch - Saturday 26th March 12-4pm

6 Feb 28, 2011

"Hi Faye I can't come to the meeting on 26th as I'm playing music that day, but would…"

Mary Hogan replied Feb 19, 2011 to Friends of Railway Fields Spring Launch - Saturday 26th March 12-4pm

6 Feb 28, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service