Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Swaps Sarangdhar's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi just a follow up on this, Miskey has still not come home but many neighbours are…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Mar 8, 2021 to Lost cat - Russian Blue 17m - Miskey - Frobisher Rd

3 Mar 8, 2021
Reply by Swaps Sarangdhar

"Hi Tessa, thanks for the message! Unfortunately no further news on Miskey but we've…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Mar 5, 2021 to Lost cat - Russian Blue 17m - Miskey - Frobisher Rd

3 Mar 8, 2021

"Would be great to have somewhere we can all donate these to, I wouldn't even mind if…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Mar 4, 2021 to Anyone want any empty jars, egg boxes or plastic takeaway pots?

1 Mar 4, 2021

"Does anyone have a recording of this? Unfortunately not available on iplayer anymore…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Jan 31, 2021 to "Pubs, Ponds and Power: The Story of the Village - London" - worth a watch if you missed it.

4 Jan 31, 2021
Reply by Hugh

"Hiya.. just wondering who you booked in the end and would you recommend them?  I am…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Dec 7, 2020 to Wanted - handyperson, plasterer, painter/ decorator

7 Dec 7, 2020

"Done, thank you and good luck."

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Sep 24, 2020 to Do you think Harringay is gentrified?

19 Sep 30, 2020
Reply by Ruby Panjwani

"We have some parking permits if you would like to have them in case.  But yes looks…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Mar 21, 2020 to Looking to buy visitor parking permits

4 Mar 27, 2020
Reply by rebecca

"I don't suppose you have been back and know the stylists name at all?  I used to hav…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Jan 17, 2019 to Hairdresser recommendation

7 Jan 17, 2019

"Have just DM'd you my address.  Hopefully you pick up the message."

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Jan 3, 2018 to DAILY PARKING PERMITS (Wood Green CPZ) - Can somebody help me out?

3 Jan 3, 2018

"Hey Jon - I have Wood Green Outer CPZ if this helps?  I have 4 daily's and various 2…"

Swaps Sarangdhar replied Jan 3, 2018 to DAILY PARKING PERMITS (Wood Green CPZ) - Can somebody help me out?

3 Jan 3, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service