Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Claudia Clare's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I have one of these each side of me. One is, I think, multiple occupancy, now occupi…"

Claudia Clare replied Mar 11, 2012 to Flouting or ignoring planning planning use - council ignoring it

21 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"HI Lizzy - it has gone, I'm afraid. Good luck with dressing-up box. Thanks for remin…"

Claudia Clare replied Feb 24, 2012 to Wooden storage box

4 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

"Delighted to hear they're 'grunt-free'! Even more delighted to find out that lesbus…"

Claudia Clare replied Feb 12, 2012 to Van Girls: Sending in the women to do a 'man’s job'

7 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Leena Alex

"I say, get a look at that hair-do - A timeless Harringay classic, as well as the nam…"

Claudia Clare replied Jan 22, 2012 to Fancy a shag?

10 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Marc Allen

"HI Anne, that'd be great, when could you collect? I'm in evenings this week, apart f…"

Claudia Clare replied Jan 16, 2012 to Wooden storage box

4 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

"I passed by today, it's only a few minutes from my front door. Hooray! Was given a m…"

Claudia Clare replied Jan 8, 2012 to The Banc New resturant in West Green

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Lucy W

"Snort! Well, dont worry Hugh, Christopher, I promise, as of now, I'll working on con…"

Claudia Clare replied Jan 6, 2012 to Miss Havisham in Harringay!

19 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Aww damn! I thought you were going to say she lives in Harringay now! I was dying to…"

Claudia Clare replied Jan 6, 2012 to Miss Havisham in Harringay!

19 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Thanks Justin! Safely home now and everything all in one piece. Like Christmas all o…"

Claudia Clare replied Jan 3, 2012 to Various kitchen utensils, pots, pans, etc - offered as one lot, 1 week only.

7 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by abstractjuz

"If Anne Barwick's friend isn't interested, i'd like to register my interest. thelab@…"

Claudia Clare replied Jan 2, 2012 to Various kitchen utensils, pots, pans, etc - offered as one lot, 1 week only.

7 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by abstractjuz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service