Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Lucy Fielding's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the bit that really narks me!  What is this saying about how they view and…"

Lucy Fielding replied May 18, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Hi Bob, I think burning rubbish is a problem because it generates Carbon Dioxide whi…"

Lucy Fielding replied May 17, 2012 to Bi-Weekly bin collections coming to Harringay

65 May 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

"lol  I will never look at a wheelie bin in the same way from now on!  hahaha "

Lucy Fielding replied May 16, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"It's ironic really that this is supposed to help the environment and yet the bins th…"

Lucy Fielding replied May 15, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Hi Kate,  How did you stop them from delivering the wheelie bin to your door? And ar…"

Lucy Fielding replied May 15, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"I had a similar conversation when requesting green waste sacks instead of a another…"

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Thank you for taking the time to respond Alan and for clarifying the situation with…"

Lucy Fielding replied May 11, 2012 to Bi-Weekly bin collections coming to Harringay

65 May 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

"Thanks Hugh. Interesting reading.   I was aware that fortnightly collections have ha…"

Lucy Fielding replied May 11, 2012 to Bi-Weekly bin collections coming to Harringay

65 May 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

"I'm a newbie and felt moved to join this forum because I have only just found out to…"

65 May 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

"Yes Bob you have made a very good point. Householders are being forced to do the cou…"

65 May 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service