Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Abi's Discussions (1,595)

Discussions Replied To (1413) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah...plus it was the same story the day before by all accounts. "

Abi replied Jul 2, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Yeah, the security was both very strict and quite random. I had a perfectly nice exp…"

Abi replied Jul 2, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018

"We really weren't - I was pretty scared actually. The decision to funnel attendees t…"

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Not intending to be unhelpful at in the slightest. I was talking about the number of…"

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Yes, I was at last night's event and unfortunately the situation in all of those res…"

Abi replied Jul 1, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Seriously? You don't think that doubling up the stations as taxi ranks might cause j…"

Abi replied Jul 1, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018

"Welcome to HoL"

Abi replied Jul 1, 2018 to Food Rave starts this weekend in Wood Green!!!

28 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"I didn't have a problem finding veggie food - why do you think the offering was poor?"

Abi replied Jul 1, 2018 to Food Rave starts this weekend in Wood Green!!!

28 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"I remember that too - hilarious."

Abi replied Jun 29, 2018 to Food Rave starts this weekend in Wood Green!!!

28 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"Why don't you go and check it out for yourself Alan? It's Friday after all. Why not…"

Abi replied Jun 29, 2018 to Food Rave starts this weekend in Wood Green!!!

28 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Mavic Starfish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service