Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Tindara's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, what are the dimensions?"

Tindara replied Apr 5, 2014 to FREE chest of draws, old vintage-y look, a little delicate

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Amy Nicholls

"Hi Hazel, is it too late to come along this evening? Thanks, Tindara."

Tindara replied Feb 8, 2012 to YOGA N15 - Weekly Class at Chestnuts Community Centre

5 Mar 2, 2013

"Has someone taken this? I would love to take this off your hands. We burnt the rubbe…"

Tindara replied Jan 10, 2012 to Free coffee maker

4 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Graham Voaden

"Also, in answer to some of your responses, I would like to add that I think it's per…"

Tindara replied Aug 22, 2011 to Call for the community to meet to discuss how to help the young people of our Borough

32 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Thorntons Budgens

"Heh. Well, I totally disagree Billy, but I too will be unlikely to get there in time…"

Tindara replied Aug 22, 2011 to Call for the community to meet to discuss how to help the young people of our Borough

32 Aug 26, 2011

"Agreed. Even St Ann's Library is nearer and could be used..."

Tindara replied Aug 19, 2011 to Call for the community to meet to discuss how to help the young people of our Borough

32 Aug 26, 2011

"Er, I'm loathe to be negative from the outset but is it really appropriate to hold t…"

Tindara replied Aug 19, 2011 to Call for the community to meet to discuss how to help the young people of our Borough

32 Aug 26, 2011

"If not calling for an underclass to be killed means I'm part of the PC brigade then…"

Tindara replied Aug 7, 2011 to Tottenham riot ... 'absolutely manic'

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Er yes. And that reactionary view is not one that helps anybody. Leave it alone, Ane…"

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"No worries, Hugh. I agree with your deleting it Hugh, all I said was that the view w…"

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service