Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ella B.'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck with that too. Our neighbor is refusing to speak to us. Very selfish man."

Ella B. replied Sep 5, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"I had a feeling this had to do with money. There was never an official referral made…"

Ella B. replied Sep 5, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Hi Mavic, wow interesting. I hope you have better luck with DPA than we did. They we…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Hi Joss. The person doing the building work does not legally have to serve notice. B…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Alex was copied in on most of the correspondence between us and our surveyor, includ…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Thank you so much for your help! Yes ,we do have a "third surveyor". His name is Ale…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Hi Mavic - Yes, that's right. Actually, he owned the company."

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Thank for so much for your help. So, does this mean that if we notice subsidence in…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Hi Michael. Yes, I don't think this will put an end to basement works but at least W…"

Ella B. replied Sep 4, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Thanks Hugh. This makes me feel better. My surveyor told me I'm no longer allowed to…"

Ella B. replied Sep 4, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service