Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Kat's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi - we might be interested in this or as you have a collection one of the others? W…"

Kat replied Jan 12 to Bakelite Radio

3 Jan 15
Reply by miles newby

"my initial thought was to have at least some plants be hardy drought resistant 'ever…"

Kat replied Jun 22, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"thanks Maggie, yes a lot of people bought little plants at the nearby school fair an…"

Kat replied Jun 22, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"Hi Liz - I sent you a 'connection request' here so that I may email you here and ask…"

Kat replied Jun 18, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"Hi Anna - I will get in touch thank you so much!"

Kat replied Jun 17, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"you all did a wonderful job, a decade ago they were really such a joy and a wonderfu…"

Kat replied Jun 15, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"I see...thank you for this and  your other insights. We felt that since we had water…"

Kat replied Jun 14, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"one other question Liz, do you know why it would be that the planters - on the publi…"

Kat replied Jun 14, 2023 to Warham Road at Harringay Passage: Plants stolen from public planter

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"thanks, yes we had planned to do bulb in the autumn but are currently quite bitter a…"

25 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Robin Hewings

"Hi - we are local and possibly interested, have sent you a message request..."

Kat replied Dec 18, 2021 to 1 adult 1 junior Spurs members tickets for Tottenham v Liverpool 19/12/21 for sale. Need to be a Spurs member with CRN to purchase.

2 Dec 18, 2021
Reply by Dowlix

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service