Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Josephine's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi empyrean, sorry the salad spinner has gone now. As has the ice-cream maker. Thank…"

Josephine replied Sep 2, 2015 to Free kitchen stuff: ice-cream-maker, salad spinner, food processor parts

8 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Josephine

"Good bribe but it'd better be first come first served!"

Josephine replied Aug 31, 2015 to Free kitchen stuff: ice-cream-maker, salad spinner, food processor parts

8 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Josephine

"Sorry meant to reply to you annee. Send me a connection request and we can work out…"

Josephine replied Aug 31, 2015 to Free kitchen stuff: ice-cream-maker, salad spinner, food processor parts

8 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Josephine

"Hi, you're welcome. I think how it works is you send me a connection request, then w…"

8 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Josephine

"The curtain shops (one on corner of Beresford) and one close to bridge on same side…"

Josephine replied Aug 6, 2015 to Where can I buy cheesecloth in Harringay or close by?

5 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by vaneska

"This film is now on the BBC iplayer. Worth a look."

Josephine replied Jul 13, 2015 to Shelton Hotel 'stars' in new film London River

8 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Hugh

"Tried to fill it in but 'document expired' after few mins. Will try again."

Josephine replied Jul 1, 2015 to The Ladder Children's Centre slated for closure by @haringeycouncil - please complete survey. No kids required

19 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by wholepint

"I think the chewing gum you are referring to may be mastic, a plant resin used in ic…"

Josephine replied Jun 11, 2015 to I love delicious ice cream

5 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Pav

"Done! I admire your enterprise."

Josephine replied Jun 4, 2015 to Please complete and return your Harringay Passage survey!

9 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Liz

"So is Harringay Open Gardens different to the National Gardens Scheme?"

Josephine replied May 27, 2015 to Another open garden!

4 May 28, 2015
Reply by Liz Angel

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service