Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Charlotte's Discussions (739)

Discussions Replied To (668) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, I love these stories. I was just thinking yesterday that I wonder whether…"

Charlotte replied Jul 7, 2019 to A Hornsey Park Clock Shop and How the Needs of Road Transport have been Plaguing the Turnpike / Wightman Junction for over a Century

3 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Hugh

"Haven't been before but am going to visit tomorrow and really look forward to it :)"

Charlotte replied Jul 5, 2019 to Zero Market N22 - TOMORROW

2 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Ana Rem

"I did a bit of gardening around a tree in front of my house only for the council to…"

Charlotte replied Jul 3, 2019 to Guerilla Gardening on the Ladder

12 Jul 17, 2019
Reply by Mark Smith

"Not everyone has the means to go to a festival out of town. For some, it is an intro…"

Charlotte replied Jun 30, 2019 to Wireless Starts again in Finsbury Park - How to Complain if there are Problems

67 Jul 9, 2019

"Thank you Osbawn and thank you Charlotte. I think we might be too far away - the pro…"

Charlotte replied Jun 8, 2019 to Hornsey Park Surgery

10 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

"Konrad, I am not going to share my son's medical history here but they messed up the…"

Charlotte replied Jun 8, 2019 to Hornsey Park Surgery

10 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

"How interesting, let us know if you find out more. I now want to rip up my floors :)"

Charlotte replied Jun 7, 2019 to Victorian bottle found - can you help me solve its mystery?!

7 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by Pat C

"Yes please if you have any left? I would like a couple and could collect tomorrow."

Charlotte replied Jun 7, 2019 to Antirrhinum seedlings

6 Jun 11, 2019
Reply by Zelda

"We use Anthony and so does our neighbour. He texts ahead of coming and comes approxi…"

Charlotte replied Jun 3, 2019 to Good window cleaner for Victorian house

5 Jul 6, 2019
Reply by Mark Pack

"Thank you, I didn't even know there was a fishmongers there "

Charlotte replied Jun 2, 2019 to Door to door Fish Salesman.. massive regrexit on my behalf :-(

13 Jun 7, 2019
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service