Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

E. F. Salzman's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Oops. I let my friends/tenants choose but that's not good to hear! I take it dryer a…"

E. F. Salzman replied Aug 20, 2021 to Fridge, dryer and washing machine for sale

13 Oct 25, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"She's on holiday until Sept 3 it turns out and said she understood if it sent before…"

E. F. Salzman replied Aug 20, 2021 to L Shaped sofa, piano, kitchen table & chairs, desk, freestanding bookshelves, filing cabinet

17 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"She hasn't gotten back to me yet so you'd be welcome to go have a look. I've contact…"

E. F. Salzman replied Aug 20, 2021 to L Shaped sofa, piano, kitchen table & chairs, desk, freestanding bookshelves, filing cabinet

17 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"The drum says 6 kg"

E. F. Salzman replied Aug 20, 2021 to Fridge, dryer and washing machine for sale

13 Oct 25, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"The fridge is Servis, the dryer is White Knight and the washing machine is Beko. Th…"

13 Oct 25, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"Did you contact Sumeyye yet? I'd like to get in the tuner before you come. "

17 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"Did you get pics of 2 of bookshelves. Are you still interested?  know pics are somew…"

17 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"If you gave her a call she's usually very accommdating and then could be measured wh…"

17 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"Will get back to you with all this info. I'm not there, you see, so my friend/tenant…"

13 Oct 25, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

"I messaged you her number and told her you'd get in touch. It might need a tune thou…"

E. F. Salzman replied Aug 19, 2021 to L Shaped sofa, piano, kitchen table & chairs, desk, freestanding bookshelves, filing cabinet

17 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by E. F. Salzman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service