Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

E. F. Salzman's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you tell me mroe about Wards Corner, Graingers and the down-payment: to whom, fr…"

E. F. Salzman replied Jun 28, 2010 to Haringey "the most divided borough" in the "most unequal city in the western world"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"What poor representation has let us down? Local Labour I'd voted for so many years.…"

E. F. Salzman replied Jun 26, 2010 to Haringey "the most divided borough" in the "most unequal city in the western world"

63 Aug 8, 2010

"John D, Yes, I do remember that. I'm probably "unacceptable" middle class Labour vo…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 11, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"Hugh, I'm glad this site has mixed input; I don't think stating allegiances is a ba…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 11, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"David, Have listened to speech. It is quite incredible she didn't make one comment…"

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"Hugh, I think you do a great job. I'm so glad this site is here. I believe strongly…"

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"David (Hugh et al), Thanks for map and explanation; in fine Luddite fashion - and w…"

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"David, Can you explain more what you mean by East/West split? I don't know about th…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 10, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"I'm bothered by the implied assumptions about voters and class here, my concerns rei…"

E. F. Salzman replied May 10, 2010 to Not very Inspiring: local Labour Twitterers stick the tweetboot in to David Schmitz & Gorrie

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

"BTW, and following on from my recent decision to not vote Labour nationally for firs…"

72 May 11, 2010
Reply by Julie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service