Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

EMC2's Discussions (1,101)

Discussions Replied To (934) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny thing is Lesley, I'd never have noticed until I'd started reading Clive's "Out…"

EMC2 replied May 7, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"I've been digging around Mark. Still can't find that poll showing Lynne Featherstone…"

EMC2 replied May 7, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Thanks Clive, well done Reverend Nicolson - and our independent judiciary."

EMC2 replied May 7, 2015 to Judgement day … on Magistrates and LBH

43 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

"Oh, just had another A4 leaflet (addressed to us both this time) bashing Labour -fro…"

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

" "The answer to your question was there in front of you all along :-)" Sorry Mark, I…"

EMC2 replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"OK Mark, can you point me to the prediction online?"

EMC2 replied May 6, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

""I have always traditionally been a Labour supporter, but never had anything against…"

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Well here's another one I had through the letterbox today Clive, followed by a scree…"

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"Glad you're pleased Clive but it's pretty difficult to read on the actual A5 leaflet…"

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

"We had one through the post today - looked for all the world like a Green Party leaf…"

EMC2 replied May 5, 2015 to Hornsey & Wood Green election candidate to issue retraction letter after publishing … a lie

72 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Barry

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service