Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Kotoko OS's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like the closest one from the ladder is one in Tottenham Hale.  But they are o…"

Kotoko OS replied Jan 29, 2021 to Location for Drop-off boxes for the toner printer cartridges to be recycled

4 Jan 29, 2021
Reply by Kotoko OS

"Ah great - Do you know where the closest stores are?  I mean, they may not be open a…"

Kotoko OS replied Jan 29, 2021 to Location for Drop-off boxes for the toner printer cartridges to be recycled

4 Jan 29, 2021
Reply by Kotoko OS

"This is helpful indeed.  My mother in law is worried about her parcel not arriving f…"

Kotoko OS replied Jan 13, 2021 to Royal Mail delays

75 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

"Two of them arrived today.  Not in the order of the dispatched dates though."

Kotoko OS replied Jan 4, 2021 to Royal Mail delays

75 Jan 13, 2021

"Wow, we are not alone in this yet...  My daughter is waiting for about 5 parcels via…"

Kotoko OS replied Jan 3, 2021 to Royal Mail delays

75 Jan 13, 2021

"I suppose, internal and external may differ in cost and work involved, but thanks fo…"

Kotoko OS replied Aug 3, 2020 to How much did you spend to repair window sills in the front?

8 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"I see.  Good to know.  Thanks for the information, very helpful and your photo shows…"

Kotoko OS replied Aug 3, 2020 to How much did you spend to repair window sills in the front?

8 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"No, they are a bit crumbly in the edges, but they are structurally sound.  I guess w…"

8 Aug 7, 2020
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Ah, thanks, Cosette, nice to know that there is a back up! "

Kotoko OS replied May 6, 2016 to Wanted: Can I borrow your Mac laptop charger this afternoon?

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Kotoko OS

"Thanks, Tigha, he has managed to get one at £30 on the Green Lanes at most likely on…"

Kotoko OS replied May 6, 2016 to Wanted: Can I borrow your Mac laptop charger this afternoon?

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Kotoko OS

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service