Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

James R Grinter's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"They don't really occupy the same portion (cos clearly that wouldn't work) but some…"

James R Grinter replied Jun 29, 2013 to Email I received at work today about problems that may arise with Freeview TV services now that the new 4G mobile phone services are running in Enfield and I am presuming in Haringey

3 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by James R Grinter

"Is it across all channels, or just on some groups? (for those that don't know, Freev…"

James R Grinter replied Apr 30, 2013 to tv reception

5 May 2, 2013
Reply by LP

"hmm! That's a consultation that's been kept on the QT..."

James R Grinter replied Apr 27, 2013 to Biggest Housing Development in Harringay for Decades - Your Comments Needed!

39 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"The website may be broken, but when I called in there in-person the other week there…"

James R Grinter replied Apr 26, 2013 to Bernie Grant Arts Centre

13 May 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The Bernie Grant Arts Centre (next to Tottenham Town Hall) could really do with some…"

James R Grinter replied Apr 26, 2013 to Omega Works Closed as 'Unsafe'

38 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Indeed, they'll use the same line as at (Tottenham) Hale Village- "there's a precede…"

James R Grinter replied Apr 26, 2013 to Biggest Housing Development in Harringay for Decades - Your Comments Needed!

39 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"I presume it's this one, vs. LBH "

James R Grinter replied Apr 23, 2013 to Local Support Vital for Wards Corner in Court Tomorrow

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by pamish

"Perhaps back then not everyone wanted to own, park, and drive so many cars around?…"

James R Grinter replied Apr 19, 2013 to Major new Harringay housing development proposed

94 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Quite. We've already got a development here at Tottenham Hale that has gone above an…"

James R Grinter replied Apr 19, 2013 to Major new Harringay housing development proposed

94 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"It's more likely that there's an accountant(s) who is offering Registered Office fac…"

James R Grinter replied Apr 19, 2013 to Is Harringay the Entrepreneurial Hub of the Borough?

4 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service