Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. I'm part of a group of people who have been affected by the fire - I posted on h…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Oct 20, 2017 to Safe House Storage fire

8 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by James fordham

"If anyone affected by the fire is reading this please contact me, Celia, in the firs…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Oct 17, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Celia Enyioko-Hanniford

"Hi Robbie. I'm part of a core group bringing together people who have been affected…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Oct 17, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017

"Hi Stella. I don't think you have WhatsApp as we've not been able to add you to the…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Oct 16, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017

"Hi Stella. I will send you a connection request so that you can send me your number…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Oct 14, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017

"Hi! Would love the stroller, picture and ironing board please! Perfect :) have sent…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Oct 8, 2017 to Eclectic bunch of things for giveaway: stroller, superheroes poster, stroller, foam tiles

5 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Tullie

"Hi Eva. I'm. Sorry to hear this - I of course understand. I've sent you a connection…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Oct 4, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017

"Hi. I'll forward your number to the whatsapp admin."

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Sep 26, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017

"Have just sent you a message Bleue. Just message me your number."

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Sep 25, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017

"Cathie - Ive sent you a message. Laurie and Pete - I've sent you a connection reques…"

Celia Enyioko-Hanniford replied Sep 23, 2017 to Fire at Safehouse Storage in White Hart Lane

25 Oct 17, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service