Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alice's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"We are just tenants but I see your point and I think it's something our landlord is…"

Alice replied Sep 1, 2017 to Evening Standard Photo Call for Planning Objectors

69 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"Thanks for your comments Hugh - said resident right here!  I think I was contacted p…"

Alice replied Sep 1, 2017 to Evening Standard Photo Call for Planning Objectors

69 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"Hi Christian- I'm interested. Would I be able to come pick them up this weekend? Bes…"

Alice replied Aug 11, 2017 to (SOLD) Himalayan Salt Lamps (2)

8 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Helen Povall

"Thanks Antoinette I wasn't aware of the insurance impact so this is good to know. I…"

Alice replied Jul 6, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Hi tris- its some relief to learn this. There's a distinct metallic smell when I've…"

Alice replied Jul 6, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Yes- on Michaels advice I'm going to get in touch. I've (luckily) never had a scenar…"

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Interesting to learn this. I'd previously let our letting agency of the building wor…"

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Thanks Michael- wasn't aware of this as an option so will be getting in touch with t…"

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Great- thanks for this Hugh. I'm going to get in touch with both."

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Thank you very much for sharing the LCSP statement on this thread.  I am a tenant of…"

Alice replied Jul 5, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service