Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alice's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kathryn. I’m interested- have been looking for something similar! Will send you a…"

Alice replied Jan 22, 2018 to 8 in 1 blender nearly new £15

1 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Alice

"I only know from involvement with the council after the carbon monoxide affair that…"

Alice replied Nov 30, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Hear hear!"

Alice replied Nov 30, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Yes, they were served a prohibition notice on Sunday although not specifically for t…"

Alice replied Nov 7, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Update: We should be back in by this evening! Hurrah! Environmental Health have requ…"

Alice replied Nov 2, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"My bad. Evacuation more appropriate. Our letting agency (who deserve a medal for ho…"

Alice replied Nov 1, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Really hoping this will be the case so we can move back in and also not have the ong…"

Alice replied Nov 1, 2017 to Owners of Proposed Triple Restaurant in former Fairline/Class A Premises Finally Come Clean

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"I think you might be right. I've done some digging around the council website and fo…"

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"I should clarify my sentence above "The council are still to take action on the plan…"

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

"Anyone interested in an update on proceedings: The council are still to take action…"

236 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service