Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Junior Bennett's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I really hope you weren't calling me an ars*hole....cause I can be very insulting sh…"

Junior Bennett replied Nov 9, 2015 to Illegal, sexist sign on Green Lanes - new sandwich bar

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"Doubt any family of mine would want to work in one of those places. "

Junior Bennett replied Nov 9, 2015 to Illegal, sexist sign on Green Lanes - new sandwich bar

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"Find it hard to believe that your husband could be the king of sandwiches when i loo…"

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"" a man rushed out from the Pub to call her names. It was not a compliment that he w…"

Junior Bennett replied Nov 6, 2015 to Illegal, sexist sign on Green Lanes - new sandwich bar

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"Yeah ok - I was actually going to say it's nonsense because we all know men are far…"

Junior Bennett replied Nov 6, 2015 to Illegal, sexist sign on Green Lanes - new sandwich bar

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"I'm happy that you are happy : ) Sorry if i came across as a bit rude before."

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"It would be interesting but I really don't want to go into those places - kinda see…"

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"I know, some of those clubs look well unappealing. Bunch of old dudes sitting round…"

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"This has gone too far - I haven't been this outraged since this morning."

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

"Come on Ruth..yes i am pretty sure it was a joke and if it wasn't we have paid it fo…"

156 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service