Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Judith's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sam Please check HoL Mail for our messages.  I replied to your last DM there. All…"

Judith replied Jun 29, 2021 to Participants wanted for academic research in the Harringay area

8 Jun 29, 2021
Reply by Judith

"Thanks for your interest Yas. Please see a more detailed reply at the TalkTalk email…"

Judith replied Jun 26, 2021 to Participants wanted for academic research in the Harringay area

8 Jun 29, 2021
Reply by Judith

"Hi Michael, that's very kind of you.  I certainly enjoyed our talk - what you had to…"

Judith replied Jun 15, 2021 to Participants wanted for academic research in the Harringay area

8 Jun 29, 2021
Reply by Judith

"Hello, I am interested in Harringay’s retail area (termed by Haringey Council the Gr…"

Judith replied Jun 12, 2021 to Participants wanted for academic research in the Harringay area

8 Jun 29, 2021
Reply by Judith

"Hi Tarin, Thanks for your interest.  I have accepted your HoL Mail connection, and…"

Judith replied Sep 7, 2018 to Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

"Hi Jennifer Thanks for your interest.  I shall email you with more information. Judi…"

Judith replied Sep 2, 2018 to Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

"Hi Marion Thanks for your interest.  I shall email you with more information.  I hav…"

Judith replied Sep 2, 2018 to Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

"Hi Maddy If your son is still looking for some casual work could you ask him to chec…"

Judith replied Aug 29, 2018 to Looking for summer work

13 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Judith

"Hi Emma Thanks for your interest.  I shall email you with more information tomorrow.…"

Judith replied Aug 29, 2018 to Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

"Hi Steve Thank you for your interest.  I shall email you tomorrow with more details.…"

Judith replied Aug 29, 2018 to Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service