Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Andrew Parkinson's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Claire. Yes, that is the one, except ours is a standard double size, not king siz…"

Andrew Parkinson replied Nov 7, 2020 to Muji Ash Bentwood Double Bed Frame for sale

4 Nov 7, 2020
Reply by Andrew Parkinson

"Hi Claire. I don't have a URL, but have pasted in a photo of it below. The one I am…"

Andrew Parkinson replied Nov 6, 2020 to Muji Ash Bentwood Double Bed Frame for sale

4 Nov 7, 2020

"Good morning. Thanks for your message. The fireplace is also on Freecycle - look in…"

Andrew Parkinson replied Nov 5, 2020 to Cast iron antique/antique reproduction fireplace offered for free

2 Nov 5, 2020

"I've been making the same point to the police for a few weeks now & it did have…"

Andrew Parkinson replied Apr 24, 2020 to Traffic building up again

13 Apr 24, 2020

"Hi Soo. Great stuff. i have sent you a 'connection' message on here. Thanks, Andy"

Andrew Parkinson replied Nov 10, 2019 to Sturdy Ikea wooden bookshelf to give away

6 Nov 10, 2019

"Hi Soo. No, not yet, it is still available if you're interested? Thanks Andy"

Andrew Parkinson replied Nov 9, 2019 to Sturdy Ikea wooden bookshelf to give away

6 Nov 10, 2019

"Yes it is Andy. I will write to you now."

Andrew Parkinson replied Nov 8, 2019 to Bath 4 panel folding shower screen brand new still in box

2 Nov 8, 2019

"Hi Marian Sorry I should have mentioned that. The book shelf is roughly 100cm wide x…"

Andrew Parkinson replied Nov 3, 2019 to Sturdy Ikea wooden bookshelf to give away

6 Nov 10, 2019

"We used Hans Dulfer recently & he fixed a long standing problem we had with our…"

Andrew Parkinson replied Mar 30, 2018 to TV aerial installation

7 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Julia S

"Thanks for the info HarringayBirder, will keep an eye out for the fieldfares as well "

Andrew Parkinson replied Feb 17, 2018 to Redwings visiting my garden

8 Feb 17, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service