Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Giovanna iozzi's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"These are amazing Vaughan, can I share them with our tree protectors group? What is…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Apr 5, 2023 to Can anyone tell us more about this historic Parkland Walk protest march against a motorway?

5 Apr 11, 2023
Reply by Julie W

"They're not affecting public safety, it's just to make it easier to work on the brid…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Feb 3, 2023 to More trees to be chopped on Parkland Walk - Starts Monday 6th Feb

6 Feb 7, 2023
Reply by Ruth

"Hi Nicky, I am part of a local tree protection group called Haringey Tree Protectors…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 7, 2022 to 200 new trees to ripped-out from Finsbury Park!

20 May 7, 2022
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Of course I agree the parkland walk is for everyone. I have never thought differentl…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Feb 12, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Not equal for the trees! Stanhope is really not a major access route for the PW, it'…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Feb 11, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Unfortunately we are unable to provide a costed alternative as we don’t have the exp…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Feb 11, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Hi Elizabeth, Oxford road is only one example, there are some other viable alternati…"

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Hello Elizabeth, We are not disputing the rebuilding of the bridge but the size of t…"

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Hi John, The oak tree with the russian vine is not about to die. The ivy could be cu…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Feb 6, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

"Hi Michael, We totally understand that the bridge has to be rebuilt, that is not our…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Feb 5, 2022 to Stop Haringey Council’s nature-wrecking bridge design on the Parkland Walk-please sign and share petition!!

24 Feb 12, 2022
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service