Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Giovanna iozzi's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a few more updates if people are interested: I met briefly with the London Wild…"

Giovanna iozzi replied yesterday to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Thanks Hugh, I have contacted Mike Hakata, ward councillors but not Emily A yet. Not…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Jun 12 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"sorry, meant to upload PICTURE OF MAIN BAT ACTIVITY AREAS IN fInsbury park, very nea…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Jun 11 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Hi all, Last week's 'information' meeting was pretty disappointing. I have attached…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Jun 11 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"HEADLINES from Network Rail's ecology report but do read it yourself _ i can email i…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Jun 3 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"If people want to email Network Rail etc list below   Sharon.neil@networkrail.co.uk…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Jun 1 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I agree Dick, that their Biodoversity Action plan reads like the most nature-friendl…"

Giovanna iozzi replied Jun 1 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Hi Brian, I am now very tied up with my non-campaigning work - if there are any ecol…"

Giovanna iozzi replied May 31 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Excellent points Paul."

Giovanna iozzi replied May 30 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Use this template sorry, it changes their profit figures."

Giovanna iozzi replied May 28 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 yesterday
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service