Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

KTwok's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for engaging with this Zena.  If you could please raise the issue of unsafe,…"

KTwok replied Sep 6, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"That's so much for speaking to her, Hugh. I spotted one thos morning on my walk to w…"

KTwok replied Sep 5, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I've re-reported mine on Love Clean Streets, added to Fix My Street, and emailed the…"

KTwok replied Sep 4, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Alan, apologies for the delay in responding. I didn't amend the report and it is…"

KTwok replied Sep 4, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"This one is Raleigh Road, but maybe if they have a few in the local area they will s…"

KTwok replied Aug 21, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hello Gordon, Thanks for all the really great information. I guess we're nearly at t…"

KTwok replied Aug 21, 2023 to Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

"You are most welcome John! very pleased it has a new home. Lovely to meet you when y…"

KTwok replied Aug 20, 2023 to FREE - Double inflatable mattress

5 Aug 20, 2023
Reply by KTwok

"Hi John, I sent a text message but I got a notification that it can't be delivered a…"

KTwok replied Aug 13, 2023 to FREE - Double inflatable mattress

5 Aug 20, 2023
Reply by KTwok

"Yes, it's all yours! I'll send you a text to arrange collection. "

KTwok replied Aug 13, 2023 to FREE - Double inflatable mattress

5 Aug 20, 2023
Reply by KTwok

"I used to have a blackbird who would come in the kitchen door and chirp to be fed. M…"

KTwok replied Jul 7, 2023 to Wildlife in the house

7 Jul 7, 2023
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service