Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

CarolineK's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for your reply. Sounds like a great project but we've had an offer ac…"

CarolineK replied Feb 24, 2022 to Looking to buy a house in Harringay! If anyone is selling we'd love to hear from you!

5 Feb 24, 2022
Reply by elfi jenkins

"Hi Emilie,  This is a beautiful piece of furniture. Would it be possible to come and…"

CarolineK replied Aug 24, 2020 to FOR SALE - Art Deco cocktail / display / bookcase cabinet

5 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Emilie

"Thanks Talal, 7pm tomorrow works well for me. Did you see my message to connect ok?…"

CarolineK replied Aug 10, 2020 to Sunny, quiet double room available to rent until January - bottom of Harringay Ladder

4 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by CarolineK

"Thanks Talal, I just sent you a request to connect. Please could you let me know if…"

CarolineK replied Aug 7, 2020 to Sunny, quiet double room available to rent until January - bottom of Harringay Ladder

4 Aug 10, 2020
Reply by CarolineK

"Hi Justin,  I'm case your friend hasn't found anything yet then I have a room avail…"

CarolineK replied Aug 3, 2020 to Double Room Wanted

7 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Charles Jacobs

"Hi Mat, I'm interested, I'll send you a message. Thanks, Caroline "

CarolineK replied Aug 23, 2017 to Antique chest of drawers for sale

2 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Mat Day

"I'd be keen to have this after it's been borrowed if that's still possible? If so be…"

CarolineK replied Jan 16, 2017 to Free laundry basket

5 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by CarolineK

"Thanks for both your replies. I should have been clearer in my initial post; the roo…"

CarolineK replied Jun 14, 2016 to Decking/covering for a roof terrace - recommendations for a builder please

6 Sep 2, 2019
Reply by Natalie

"Thanks so much Polly. Another neighbour very kindly lent me some and I have been to…"

CarolineK replied Oct 10, 2015 to Visitor parking permits for Burgoyne Road - help requested please!

4 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by CarolineK

"Thanks David, I didn't see that on the website before. Will give them a ring."

CarolineK replied Oct 6, 2015 to Visitor parking permits for Burgoyne Road - help requested please!

4 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by CarolineK

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service