Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jon C's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"It's apparently the "Power Praise and Deliverance Worship Centre" nowadays. Unfortun…"

Jon C replied Sep 3 to Bruce Grove dance hall

7 Sep 5
Reply by K. E. Hubbard

"We grew a lovely black Hollyhock when we lived in Warwick Gardens that, when it was…"

Jon C replied Jul 16 to How tall hollyhocks?

7 Aug 10
Reply by Hugh

"I'm on a Harringay/Turnpike Lane budget. Not a Crouch End one."

Jon C replied Apr 18 to Assaje Neapolitan Trip - excellent new Italian homemade takeaway

11 Aug 18
Reply by Arnaud

"£12 for a sandwich? It may well be lovely, but..."

Jon C replied Apr 16 to Assaje Neapolitan Trip - excellent new Italian homemade takeaway

11 Aug 18
Reply by Arnaud

"Sigh. More ugliness for Wood Green."

Jon C replied Apr 16 to Re-development of 22-42 High Road Wood Green

10 Apr 16
Reply by JJ B

"It looks like it could be popular.. https://thisisgala.co.uk/https://assembledlive.c…"

Jon C replied Apr 2 to The Open Arms - Finsbury Park - five days a week from 17 May to 17 September

45 May 6
Reply by John D

"Oh! All those "manly boy chums" and "position immaterial"s - I love it. I could chee…"

Jon C replied Feb 18 to LGBT+ History Month - Grindr 1920 Style

1 Feb 18
Reply by Jon C

"I went past there on the weekend, and there is no indication from the street that In…"

Jon C replied Dec 10, 2020 to Welcome Back Indika Indian.....Hello Indika Peri Peri

4 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Jon C

"I was more surprised that at the end of this "consultation", the email I received in…"

Jon C replied Jun 19, 2020 to Parking restrictions are back on July 6th - visitor permit sweepstake

4 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by Jon C

"I can't comment on the lifts as I never use them, but when we had the torrential rai…"

Jon C replied Jan 3, 2020 to Morrison Store - Wood Green

9 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Bob Ruggles

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service