Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cllr Emina Ibrahim's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a very unfortuante metaphor and the comment does refer to Cllrs who it is beli…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Oct 17, 2013 to Labour Party Selection Fraud in St Ann's

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

"Black and Minority Ethnic"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Oct 17, 2013 to Labour Party Selection Fraud in St Ann's

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

"Do you think it is acceptable to refer to BAME Cllrs as Martians - i.e aliens ?"

614 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Sharon

"  Thank you for this update it is certainly important that local residents are kept…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Aug 16, 2011 to Proposed closure of 3 older peoples residential care homes and a learning disabilities residential and respite care home - Call-in of decision

13 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

"Closing childrens centres is an interesting proposition ! do you mean all? You all k…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Aug 2, 2011 to Proposed closure of 3 older peoples residential care homes and a learning disabilities residential and respite care home - Call-in of decision

13 Aug 16, 2011

"The last time I did my maths the cuts were imposed by the Coalition. So my questions…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Aug 1, 2011 to Proposed closure of 3 older peoples residential care homes and a learning disabilities residential and respite care home - Call-in of decision

13 Aug 16, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service