Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Cllr Emina Ibrahim's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"There are so many things to be vigorously opposed to. I am notentirely sure this sho…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Nov 1, 2016 to Haringey Green Party vigorously opposes the Boundary Commission proposals for Hornsey & Wood Green and for Tottenham

11 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Mary

"To be absolutely precise Hugh i will quote myself verbatim. in response to both occa…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Sep 17, 2016 to Council Serves Notice that Planning Policy For Sale in Haringey as Tower block approved for Ladder

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Hugh  Your wrong about Clive Carter being the only Lib Dem on Committee. Cllr Dav…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Sep 16, 2016 to Council Serves Notice that Planning Policy For Sale in Haringey as Tower block approved for Ladder

103 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"Yes I think that's best its intended as an appeal if people saw anything to come for…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Sep 3, 2016 to Shooting on Turnpike Lane - Appeal for Witnesses

8 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

"Abi I was tempted to respond in much the same tone as yours but that generally encou…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Sep 2, 2016 to Shooting on Turnpike Lane - Appeal for Witnesses

8 Sep 3, 2016

"The scene I believe was the junction of Wightman Rd and Turnpike Lane but rather lon…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Sep 2, 2016 to Shooting on Turnpike Lane - Appeal for Witnesses

8 Sep 3, 2016

"Hi john Hopefully you fed that in to the traffic study consultation ?"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Sep 1, 2016 to Reopening of Wightman Rd on Monday and additional CCTV camera near junction of Alroy Rd

20 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Don

"Thanks for posting this Zena. We would love as many residents as possible to come a…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Aug 29, 2016 to COFFEE WITH COUNCILLORS - 4th Saturday of every month at St.Paul's Church, Cavendish Road

5 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Marie Presswell

"Hi David I think this is an excellent idea - I also know Cllr Zena Brabazon would lo…"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Aug 22, 2016 to Anyone interested in applying for Play street on Burgoyne?

2 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Justin Guest

"Hi Philip the Tottenham reference refers to the constituency Harringay ward is in"

Cllr Emina Ibrahim replied Jul 28, 2016 to Former Cllr Jeremy Corbyn in Harringay supporting Zena Brabazon

47 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service