Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Yvonne Field's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Peter! No problem...much appreciated! best Yvonne"

Yvonne Field replied May 26, 2019 to Large Garden Studio Offered Free

12 May 26, 2019
Reply by Yvonne Field

"Hi I am based at Wolves Lane Horticultural Centre (Wood Green) and as a community ba…"

Yvonne Field replied May 25, 2019 to Large Garden Studio Offered Free

12 May 26, 2019
Reply by Yvonne Field

"I attended the market last week with a couple of my friends and as local black peopl…"

Yvonne Field replied Jul 5, 2014 to TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"Jessica, I was not the woman who asked for a jerk chicken stall...and I spoke to som…"

Yvonne Field replied Jul 4, 2014 to TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"I visited the Market with friends on Saturday and we were saddened and somewhat angr…"

Yvonne Field replied Jul 4, 2014 to TOTTENHAM GREEN MARKET ! Seven Sisters get it's own market ~ take a look!

75 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"http://www.haringey.gov.uk/sylvia_collicott_speech_in_haringey.pdf Thought I would p…"

Yvonne Field replied Apr 5, 2014 to Is this how Edward Gray of Harringay House made his fortune?

41 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Yvonne Field

"Shows that I don't know the area well...I thought that there was a code in the messa…"

Yvonne Field replied Mar 15, 2014 to Is this how Edward Gray of Harringay House made his fortune?

41 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Yvonne Field

"Hi John,  thanks for the offer.  I am busy this Sunday but should be free next week…"

Yvonne Field replied Mar 14, 2014 to Is this how Edward Gray of Harringay House made his fortune?

41 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Yvonne Field

"Well as a relatively new resident of Haringey I would at least like a walking tour o…"

Yvonne Field replied Mar 14, 2014 to Is this how Edward Gray of Harringay House made his fortune?

41 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Yvonne Field

"Hello Angela, How do I get access to the Slave Registries? As I think you are alread…"

Yvonne Field replied Mar 12, 2014 to Is this how Edward Gray of Harringay House made his fortune?

41 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Yvonne Field

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service